Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 of New Year New You




CONGRATULATIONS!
 You made it to day 31!

This may be the last day of the month but this is not going to be our last time together.  This is not the end of a New Year New You as I said yesterday this has just been the beginning.  I will certainly be sharing lots of stories, recipes, interesting facts and more as the days progress.  You have inspired me to continue to write consistently so please keep coming back!

So here we go Day 31:

Fitness: 
Let your inner child out!  Do some activity that makes you feel like a kid inside.  Its time to show off that fun side you keep hidden behind the desk.  Take a dance class, go skating, jump on the trampoline in Rebounding at Crunch

Just have fun!  My favorite inner child thing is dancing to my favorite playlist or song.  And I am not afraid to do it in public.  :O) 

Food:
Try Again!  Didn't get an opportunity to cook one of this months recipes, like me.  The hubby cooked tonight so hopefully I will do the Spinach Pasta tonight.  :) 

Here is another opportunity for you to go back over one of those recipes and give it a try.  Oh and THANKS! I finally received a recipe email.  Whew Who!!!  Remember I'd love to hear from you and it doesn't have to be anything hard or gourmet.  Each of us has our own little flair or twist on something.  Just share something you like.

Self Growth:
Let your success inspire you!  Hopefully you are on your way to making exercise, eating and doing things for self improvement a regular part of your routine.  I am sure you are looking and feeling better.  Take time today to reflect on your successes:
  • The recipes you tried
  • Taking time Off
  • Accepting Change in your fitness routine
  • Sharing with others
  • You take the stairs more
Remember this: "Allowing yourself to take on this challenge for the past 31 days will benefit you in more ways then one."  Yesterday your Self Growth was to Set New Goals, If you didn't do it, do it NOW!  

Until Tomorrow, 

Taj 


photo:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/caliorg/6141737562/sizes/s/in/photostream/



No comments:

Post a Comment