Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19 of New Year New You

Some how my day 19 came off line.... Don't ask. I typed it from home on my computer and right now I'm away from home for the weekend using my iPad. My apologies this is not exactly how the Blog was written but I'm just putting up something until I can fix it back to the original. Fitness: Use a new piece of equipment again today. There are a lot of toys to play with at the gym. Go ahead expolre snother part of the gym, it doesnt bite. You might be surprised how it enhances your workout and you might even find some new eye candy. Food: Downsize, use smaller plates today. Downsize your meals having a sandwich instead of the hero you usually order. Don't get the fries this time. Eating off of 10 inch plates cuts calories by 22%. When we have a full plate in front of us it usually triggers fullness despite the size. Don't eat out of the container when you irder in. Put your food on a plate and put the rest in the fridge immediately out of site. Self Growth: Tomorrow is Friday plan a date for lunch or dinner with a friend. Some suggestions I gave were: - Chinatown Brassaire - Lil Country Farm - Rosa Mexicano - Yelp is always a good go to Enjoy Until tomorrow. Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment