Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 of New Year New You



Here we go Hump Day Wednesday Jan 18th!  How was your day Tuesday?

My Day 17: Didn't make the Chicken Pasta because I cooked yesterday.  I've been eyeing a 16 bean soup recipe and it turned out GREAT!  Even my husband who doesn't like beans enjoyed it.  I will be sure to share it with each of you soon.  Posted the future me words by the computer.  Um 3 months, I wonder if I hit the nail on the head or not.

Now its time for Day 18:

Fitness:
Try something new! Use a new piece of equipment in the gym tonight.  How many days of week do you attend the gym?  How many times do you use and do the same thing?  Its time for a change.  Use a new piece of equipment such as:
  • Medicine Ball
  • Kettle Bell
  • Use the Chest Press Machine
Not sure what to do or how to use them.  Grab a personal trainer I am sure he or she would be happy to help you spice up your routine. 

Food:
Monitor your portions today! As you go through the day, pay attention to your meals and how much your are eating.  This exercise isn't meant to stress you.  Just take notice and be aware! You can log it into your smart phone, computer or a journal.

Self Growth:
Ask a friend to write a testimonial about you, have them name two things you're really good at.
Print it out and post it somewhere you can see it for the rest of the month like, on the fridge, your bulletin board etc.

Have a great day!

Until Tomorrow,

Taj

photo:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewmalone/5103309387/sizes/s/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment