Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is Here!



Its Official! Spring has Sprung according to the calendar but it as far as the weather is concerned it feels like it started about a week ago.  Now wasn't there some talk about the ground hog seeing his shadow and winter being 6 weeks longer?

Did that happen?  Did I miss it?

Well regardless of the ground hog, I totally enjoyed the day and look forward to the rest of the week.  BUT let me just say this:  Ladies and Gentleman, yesterday may have been the 1st day of Spring but it is NOT time to come out with flip flops, shorts and a tank top.

It never ceases to amaze me at the folks who prance around NYC like its 100 when its only like 65/70.  Then they wonder why they are sick and achy.

Anyway, 20 days ago I started you on a Get Right for Spring Plan.

- How did it go?
- Where you consistent?
- Did you follow along? 
- Did you take on at least 3 meals per day? 
- Try any new recipes you want to share?

My 20 Days till Spring Get Right Plan, went pretty good.  I was consistent with my meals, made my no cook protein bars twice and I will be making them again today.  I must say that is by far one of my favorite recipes.  :)

Next count down:  90 Days until Thursday June 21st!  I know, I know, I know.... There always seems to be something we need to be ready for or working towards.  Hey its what keeps like fun and you on your toes.

- So what are your goals for summer?
- How can I help to get you READY in 90 Days?

Send me and email or leave a comment here. Together let's plan to be Right and Ready for Summer!

My Goals for Summer are as follows:

- Do more leg workouts in the gym
- Practice tempo / speed runs 1 x a week
- Have Run Sister Run meet every Thursday

Be sure to come back soon, I will be leaving some more great recipes, including one for my very own Spaghetti Sauce I made on Monday.  Not to toot my own horn, But YES I am tooting it:  That Sauce was damn right good.  I think I could have me a little Bobby Flay Showdown with my sauce.  

See you soon,

Taj


photo:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/drhenkenstein/6826648136/sizes/n/in/photostream/


No comments:

Post a Comment