Monday, October 8, 2012

Workout with TAJ For The Cure!



Don't delay!  RSVP TODAY to join me on Saturday Oct. 20th! 


                                                         RSVP: NOON Friday Oct 19th

When: Oct 20thWhere: 520 8th Ave Ripley Grier Studios, Manhattan NY btwn 36 and 37th St.

Time: 430pm - 6pm

What: BodyShred by Jillian Micheals and Zumba 

Cost: $20 - half proceeds going to Susan G Komen

Bring: Mat, Towel and Water Bottle

Wear: Comfortable clothes - Pink is optional



You can pay via PAYPAL to Taj@tajbodyandsoul.com or pay me in person.

Spaces are filling up so don't delay... RSVP NOW! And bring a friend! 


I total love teaching the Jillian Michaels BodyShred workout. Click the link for more info. Most of you are also aware I am a HUGE supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness month and I have been wearing something Pink everyday.  This is great opportunity to workout with a cause. 

Half the proceeds would go to Susan G Komen Foundation.

Ok lets get started!  Send your RSVP direct to my inbox:  tajbodyandsoul@gmail.com  

Taj

photo: courtesy of Cathyrn Lundgren

No comments:

Post a Comment