Thursday, July 4, 2013

A to Z Gratitude!




Recently I received a challenge from Peaceful Daily.  I am calling it the A to Z 26 Days of Gratitude.

There has been A LOT going on in my life this past month and half, from making heavy momentum with my personal business, celebrating my 2 year anniversary, creating a backyard patio with my hubby, having my 82 year old mom living with me and going through shoulder replacement surgery two weeks ago, (She's still here) to getting ready to create my very first fitness video!

Told you I have been busy!

With all that said I am very grateful for so many things in my life and I thought this was a great time to reconnect with friends, family, fans and followers for a little Gratitude exercise together.

Are you ready to take the A to Z 26 Days of Gratitude Challenge with me! 

Every day beginning with the letter A, we each write down something or someone we are grateful for. Each day is a new letter for the next 26 Days.  There are 31 days in this month and since we are starting on day 3 that only leaves us 2 extra days.  July 30th pick the initial of your first name and July 31st your last name.

Feel free to share you gratitude with friends, family and me here on the blog or via email.


Here Goes:

July 3rd Letter A - I am grateful for Aerobics!  For those that don't know Aerobics was the birth of today's fitness industry and I am very grateful because I truly LOVE my job.

Taj

Photo by Cathryn Lundgren


No comments:

Post a Comment