Monday, March 4, 2013

March Madness and I don't me NCAA


Wow its March 2013! 


I can't believe my last post was Feb 4th... really. Somebody, anybody please tell me where is time going and why is it moving so fast?

I recently became a subscriber of the Peaceful Daily message.... honestly I don't even know how, but I have been enjoying some of the things they are sending me and I thought:  Why not share them with you!

I've never explored numerology but I do believe in the power of cycles and letting go! Funny things is as I read this email and as I sit here typing to you, I am planning my schedule for Spring 2013.  I will be letting go of past relationship so I can make room for the future.   Its true you have to give up something to get something.


What are you willing/ready to give up and get in return?





LET GO AND LET LOVE IN

They say March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb. Energetically, this month will come in like a kitty cat and go out like a ram.

The Universe is conspiring to help you love yourself. The keys to happiness are forgiveness, compassion, and gratitude. You have an opportunity to practice these spiritual arts all month long. March is the 3rd month of the year. 2013 is a 6 Universal Year (2+0+1+3 = 6), and March 2013 is a 9 Universal Month (3 for March + 6 for 2013 = 9).

In numerology, 3, 6, and 9 encourage emotional sensitivity and expression. Since 9 is the last of the single digits, it is considered the end of a cycle. They say a cup must be empty before it can be filled. You must love your past in order to let it go. You must let go of your past in order to make room for a joyous future.

To make peace with your past, you can bless it. Say a prayer, forgiving yourself for any missed opportunities, love lost, or anger provoked. Let the waters of forgiveness wash over you like gentle rain from heaven. Send gratitude to all the people in your life who were essential to you becoming the amazing person you are today.

Thank yourself for all the love you have created and positive energy you have generated. As you head into spring, the new YOU will be ready to emerge more colorful, blissful and radiant than before. 

by: Kari Samuels. 

Like what you read above? Feel free to log onto Peaceful Daily for more. 

Taj



No comments:

Post a Comment